Born and raised in the north east, The Writer was transplanted to the south, smack dab in the middle of the Bible Belt, where she now works as a graphic artist at a small company. This is her blog about life, the universe and good design.
Five things (that the writer loves):
- – Driving too-fast down highways with the radio blaring and the sunroof open
- – The high you get from creating something new. It’s better than sex and drugs
- – Avignon, France. The shallow rectangular ponds just outside the TGV station, teeming with fish and reeds.
- – Cold winters with days that smell of snow and burning wood
- – Good typography, beautifully and creatively rendered